|Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology|
|J. Adv. Lab. Res. Biol.|
|We-together to save yourself society (July 2010 - April 2015)|
|Society of Open Science® (Since July 2015)|
Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology (Jalrb)
Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology (Jalrb) is a peer-reviewed biological science journal, started in July, 2010 and published quarterly (January, April, July and October) by the Society of Open Science. The aim of the journal is to provide the scientific research papers and articles on new developments in the fields of biology and to act as a platform for the exchange of information between the academicians, professionals and industrial researchers. The emphasis will be on publishing quality research papers rapidly and freely available to researchers worldwide. JALRB serves an important role by encouraging, fostering and promoting developments in biology. It is an open access journal, which publishes original research papers, review articles, short articles, and case reports in all areas of biology and at the interface of related disciplines.
Open Access statement
Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology (Jalrb) is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology (Jalrb) is powered by Open Journal Systems (OJS) is an open source solution for journal management and publishing system developed by the Public Knowledge Project.
Copyright and License
Manuscripts accepted by Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology are published under a Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). The license ensures that the article will be available as widely as possible and that the article can be included in any scientific archive. Under the terms of this license:
- Author(s) retain ownership of the copyright of their articles.
- Author(s) grant a license to publish the article in the Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
Enquiries and submissions for publication
All enquiries and submissions should be addressed to the following addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries relating to journal policy, editorial decisions, progress of submitted manuscripts etc.
- email@example.com for technical issues such as problems or errors when registering on the site, submitting manuscripts, or using this website.