|Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology|
|J. Adv. Lab. Res. Biol.|
|We-together to save yourself society (July 2010 - April 2015)|
|Society of Open Science® (Since July 2015)|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors have approved the manuscript for submission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; written in English and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Ensure that corresponding author is clearly marked. Full names, email addresses, affiliations and complete postal addresses of all authors have been included.
- A declaration of any potential conflicts of interests.
- Permission for use of text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, if they have been previously published, obtained by the submitting author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.