|Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology|
|J. Adv. Lab. Res. Biol.|
|We-together to save yourself society (July 2010 - April 2015)|
|Society of Open Science® (Since July 2015)|
Article Processing Charges
Journal of Advanced Laboratory Research in Biology published by Society of Open Science is a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution or government. Being an Open Access publisher, Society of Open Science does not receive payment for subscription as the journal is freely accessible over the internet around the clock (24x7). Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors.
Article Processing Charge covers: -
- Publication of one entire research paper Online.
- Typesetting, Proofreading and Copyediting.
- Online hosting and archiving.
- Technical development and maintenance of the publishing platform.
- Indexing and listing across all major repositories, etc.
Publication fee: -
Article Processing Charges will be paid by the submitting author once the article has been accepted for publication.
- USD $100 (For one entire research paper).
Bank Account Details: -
Article Processing Charges can be remitted or deposited at any of the branches of Corporation Bank favouring the following account:
- Bank Name/Address: -- Corporation Bank, Krishna Nagar, Mathura, Pin-281004, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Beneficiary’s Name: -- Society of Open Science
- Account No. (Type): -- 111501601000506 (Current Account)
- Swift Code: -- CORPINBB612
- IFSC/NEFT: -- CORP0001115
Note: After depositing the cash, kindly send the scanned image of the receipt to the editor's mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.